– Vector Graphics Vs Rastor, Property Bar, Welding
– Drawing Tools, Modifying Tools,Skewing
– Fill Types: Fountain, Pattern,
– Textures, Mesh, Uniform, Special Effects: Contour,
– Extrude, Distort, Blend, Shadow, PowerClip
– Perspective, Fit to Text, Character Converts
– Importing & Exporting Images
LIVE PROJECTS: Monograms, Logos, Advertisements,
Fashion & Interior Designing ,Jewellery Designing.
– With Photoshop’s tools you can paint !
– Mixing & Manipulating of colours at a click of a button.
– You can Blend 2 Images.
– You can create Patterns & Artistic Designs
– You can manipulate your Design images with Special Effects.
– You can Import and Export your Images.
– Retouch, Manipulate and Enhance Designs.
– Image Editing, Resolution, Correction, Saturation
– Tool Box, Navigator, Info, Option,Swatches, Brushes
– Layers: Adding, Deleting, Merge,Duplicating,Rotate
– Filters: Built-in Effects Blur,Twirl, Stain,
– Emboss, Spotlight, Fire, Embossed…etc.
– Retouching, Colouring,Creating Backgrouds, Buttons
LIVE PROJECTS: Image Mixing,Re-touching, Layering,
Photo- Touch ups, Special Effects.
– Illustrator is a vector graphics creation software
– for print media and web, allowing the user to produce
– World Class Illustrations with 16.7 million colors.
– Creative tools for Print Media Output.
– Sophisticated Web Graphic Tools.
– Special Effects to Images.
– Versatile Transparency Capabilities
– Dynamic Media Projects
– Vector vs. Raster Demo, Artboard Demo,Menu
– Window Basics Demo,Tools Palette,
– Pen Tool Techniques,Magic Wand Tool,
– Rotate & Reflect Tool, Twist Tool,
– Liquify, Free Transform/Creative Tools,
– Graphs,Layers & Appearance, Styles Palette,
– Filter Effects,Transparency,
– Isolating Blending Modes,Opacity Masks,
– Swatches,Custom Swatch Libraries,Photo Cross
– Blocks & Wraps,Manipulating Containers,
– Slice Tool,Exporting to .psd,
– Flattening, Separation Setup…etc.
Adobe InDesign is a software application produced by Adobe Systems. It can be used to create works such as posters, flyers, brochures, magazines and books.
Designers and Graphics production artists are the principal users,
Creating and Laying out periodical publications, posters, and print media.
– The Work Area
– The Menu Bar
– The Control Palette
– The Other Palettes
– The Tools Palette
– Contextual Menus
– Managing the InDesign Environment
– Designing Documents
– Create the Structure of a Document
– Develop Master Pages
– Manage Text and Graphic Placement
– Develop Layers
– Managing Text
– Utilizing Colors, Swatches, and Gradients
– Managing Transparency
– Utilizing Tables
– Print a Document
– Creating Acrobat PDF Files
– Controlling Text
– Handling Page Elements and Graphics
– Managing Long Documents
– Create a Book
– Adjusting Print Settings
– Fundamentals of Page Layout
– Tool Box & Main Menu
– Text Tools ,Story Editor
– Page Layout: Setting, Orientation
– Paragraphs, Kerning, Leading
– Headers & Footers
– Image: Importing Images
– Book Making: Table of Contents
– Indexing, Table Editor, Master Pg
– Print Work Shop: Offset / Screen
LIVE PROJECTS: Visiting Cards, Bill / Receipt Books,
Newspaper Columns, Advertisements.
PRINT WORK SHOP