– Create 3D Models and Render them into Images or Movie Clips.
– With Autodesk 3D Studio Max, you can create High resolution
– True-colour Image files for Corporate Presentations,
– Broadcast Graphics, Interior designing,
– Walk-through Views, Design & Development.
– Enhance the look of your interiors with special effects.
– Give a Realistic look to your interiors & your Architectural Designs.
3D STUDIO MAX Course Contents :
– Orthographic and Perspective view
– Toolbar & Menubar
– Working with Primitive Objects
– Spline Shapes
– Drawing in 2D :Spline Primitive
– Creating Patches,Grids, Sub Objects,Editing
– NURBS : Curves & Surfaces
– Meshes : Editable Mesh Object,Vertices & Edges
– Loft Objects
– Compound Objects
– Exploring the Material Editor
– Working with the Material Editor
– Using Material Maps
– Lights: Viewing a scene from a light
– Altering Light Parameters, Special Effects
– Volume lights,Projector Maps & Raytraced Shadows
– Cameras : Creating Camera Object & a Camera View
– Camera Viewport Controls & Setting Camera Parameters
– Particle Systems
– Using Space Warps
– Animation Basics : Using the animate button
– Working with keys, Controlling time
– Using the Motion Command Panel,Animating Objects
– Working with the Track View
– Working with Curves & Tangents
– Filtering Tracks,Working with Controllers
– Synchronising to a Sound Track
– Environments & defining the Rendered Environment
– Setting Rendering Parameters ..etc.
– Camera Walk through